Sunday, January 23, 2011

I couldn't have asked for a better evening...

Thursday January 13, 2011 was the Book Launch of Just Words…Sharing My Heart by Aileen Lebofsky

On Thursday January 13, 2011, Shoreline Press presented the book launch of Just Words…Sharing My Heart, my the first published collection of poems. A long-time resident of Cote St. Luc, currently residing in Crawford Park/Verdun with my husband Glen and our four-legged child, Barney, I have been writing poetry since the age of 13, while navigating the hallways and annexes of Wagar High School.

According to those in the know, Thursday (January 13) evening’s Book Launch, held in the Reading Room of the Atwater Library, was a success. “Usually, a Book Launch does not attract a crowd but your event has proved to be the exception”, commented Amanda Siddall, an intern at Shoreline Press. Approximately 50 people came out to show their support; to purchase books, to hear me read from my book and to enjoy the refreshments.


If you wish to purchase a copy, Just Words…Sharing My Heart is available through the author, aileengle@hotmail.com, as well as through Shoreline Press info@shorelinepress.ca. A limited number of copies are also available at Librairie Clio, 245N Boul. St. Jean, Pointe Claire and Librairie Paragraphe Bookstore, 2220 McGill College, Montreal.

I want to thank everyone for their support and encouragement. I feel privileged to be able to share my poems with you and I know that I will continue to write poems because poetry is my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment